Saturday 31 December 2016

2016 - going out with a bang ....

... literally! In a hurry yesterday morning I fell down a step in the garden that I'd forgotten we've got and landed up in a mess on some unbelievably hard concrete. We spent an interesting afternoon at the local community hospital (knowing that the main Accident Department twenty odd miles away was full to overflowing); the staff were wonderful - caring and very thorough. Somehow I have landed up with an unusual fracture of my right scapula - an injury more commonly seen if you come off a motorbike at 70mph or get rolled on by a car!

It's quickly become apparent that I'm not an accomplished typist with one finger on my left hand! This rather cocks up my writing plans for the next few weeks - I think my resolutions for the New Year may need to be amended accordingly this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment