Sunday 8 January 2017

Positive thinking!

Was it only a couple of weeks ago I was writing about hopefulness and the power of positive thinking?! I certainly need to take myself in hand here - I've been thoroughly fed up and achieving very little over the past week as it's become obvious that it's going to be a protracted business recovering from this shoulder injury. But looking through the diary this morning there seems to be so much to look forward to on the poetry and writing scene and tomorrow at Catchword we'll be discussing the objectives we've set ourselves for the coming three months - a definite motivator! I can't turn up empty handed ... so it's upwards and onwards.

And even this miserable winter weather lets up occasionally; I've always loved winter evening skies and there have been some stunningly inspirational ones recently ....



No comments:

Post a Comment