Monday 25 November 2013

Almost there!

I was beginning to think that things were conspiring against me in relation to managing my NaNoWriMo commitment - and I know I'm not quite there yet - but a new laptop is halving the amount of time things take and lowering my stress level considerably. The old one had given good service over the years but was becoming increasingly temperamental, to my considerable irritation.

I'm half way through my fourth and final Digging Up The Family article. It will be a very modest achievement compared with the screeds many people around the country will have churned out this month but, in my present circumstances, the limit of what I could sensibly manage. I'm planning to collate the articles with other existing family history material I've worked on in the last couple of years; I'll then just have another half dozen or so articles / chapters to tackle before beginning to wrestle with my first attempt at self-publishing! Any helpful advice gladly received ....

No comments:

Post a Comment