Thursday 25 June 2015

Swanwick, here I come!

I'm really pleased that this year I shall be free to go to the Swanwick Writers Summer School in August. For several years now I've been hearing really good reports of the week - the excellent speakers, the great choice of courses, the stimulation and excitement of meeting and working with so many other writers. I've not previously had the opportunity to go myself, but heard earlier this week that there were a few places left for this year's event so booked last night. I shall be going along with my fellow Catchword writers Richard Hensley, Pam Keevil and Susannah White; Pam has won a free place this year with an amazing children's story ("Old Stinky Feet") and Susie won the poetry competition for a place, so I shall be in elevated company!

The Hayes Conference Centre, Derbyshire

No comments:

Post a Comment