Tuesday 1 January 2019

Ring in the new ...


A dreamer is one who can only find his way by
moonlight and his punishment is that he sees
the dawn before the rest of the world.
Oscar Wilde

I was listening yesterday to the wonderful, late Sandy Denny singing "Who Knows Where The Time Goes?" and who knows indeed - 2018 passed in a flash. Watching the dawn rise this morning I was very aware of so many possibilities in the virgin territory ahead of us in 2019 - some to be grasped with both hands, some to be avoided like the plague! But, knowing my tendency to be overly optimistic in my resolutions, and how annoyed I am with myself if I don't keep them, I've resisted making any. Let's just live in hope and raise a glass to a good, healthy and productive year for us all.


No comments:

Post a Comment